Speech therapy techniques are used to improve communication. These include articulation therapy, Language intervention activities, and others depending on the type of speech or language disorder.
DEWA provides speech therapy services for the people facing trouble in speech and language. Currently we are catering following disabilities:
– Language Disorder (receptive, expressive & cognitive communication)
– Speech disorder
– Fluency Disorder.
Our aim is
– Parent’s counseling and training.
– To improve hearing and listening skills.
– To focus on improving a child’s speech-language, pragmatic and communication skills.
– Prepare a child to be socialized in the environment.
– To resolve oral and feeding issues.
What do we do?
In speech therapy we work with child one-on-one or in small group. We use variety of techniques (language intervention activities, articulation activities, oral-facial exercises, cognition activities etc.) to improve or develop child’s speech-language, cognitive communication, and social skills.